Your membership provides the following value:
- Your business listing on DowntownOlympia.org
- Your membership supports the implementation of the Downtown Alliance’s strategic plan, which aims create a platform for downtown revitalization and small business prosperity
- It directly supports programs and projects aimed at achieving the strategic plan
- Your memberships allows for access to staff resources and information
- Members receive email alerts regarding issues impacting Downtown and calls to action
- Discounts to entry fees for Downtown Alliance meetings (where applicable)
- Discounts to participant fees for Downtown Alliance special events (where applicable)
- Representation before the City Council and city staff on issues pertaining to the well being of downtown, such as parking, zoning, land use and building codes
- Friend of Downtown Membership
$35 – Family
$25 – Individual
$20 – Senior 62+
- Business Membership*
$300 – Large business or government organization with 11+ FTE.
$200 – Mid-sized business or organization with 3-10 FTE.
$125 – Small business operated by owner up to 2 FTE.
$125 – Nonprofit and/or property owner.